37 degrees South kids snow jacket Size 14
- Pre-Owned, Sold as is, goods are untested and may have faults that are unknown.
- Colour: Orange
- Style: Snow Jacket
- Waterproof Polyester: Polyester
37 degrees South kids snow jacket Size 14
All proceeds from this sale go to support the work of St Vincent de Paul Society of Victoria
Item Description: 37 degrees south Kids Ski jacket with detachable hood
Condition: Excellent pre-owned condition
Flaws: some minor colour blemishes
Sleeve Length(cm): 58
Item is as pictured, sold as is. Photos form part of the description.
SKU : ADC0542
FAQs Do you offer combined postage?
Yes we do offer combined postage. Please let us know you would like combined postage and before you complete payment for your items we will send you an updated invoice reflecting the correct postage cost.
Do you offer express postage?
Yes, we do offer express postage. This should be an option at checkout, however if you have any issues please let us know and we can send an updated invoice.
Can you give me more information about this item?
Unfortunately, as we are a charity store we rely on donations. We provide as much information as possible from the tag and product itself. All measurements provided are approximate. Photos form part of the description.
Do you have any other sizes available?
We list all available sizes but as our items are donated stock we do not have any alternative sizing that we can offer. Where we have multiple sizes of an item available they will be listed together. In the case where there is only one size advertised that is all we have in stock.
Do you have more information on sizing?
We list the size as advertised on the item, we advise you to look at the brand for more information on their sizing.
St Vincent de Paul Society of Victoria
The St Vincent de Paul Society and its wide network of members and volunteers provide practical frontline support advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community. Key services include home visitation; Vinnies Shops; youth programs; soup vans; assistance for asylum seekers and refugees; compeer programs for people experiencing mental illness; education and tutoring; and professional accommodation and health services through VincentCare. The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia has more than 60 000 members and volunteers. Internationally, the Society operates in 149 countries and has over 950 000 members. St Vincent de Paul Society of Victoria is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 28 911 702 061
Terms and Conditions
- Please include your eBay username as a reference description with payment.
- We will ship the item to the eBay address ONLY. This can be a home address, business address or a P.O. Box address. Please check your shipping address when placing the order.We will not be held responsible for items that are shipped to an address you submitted incorrectly.
- Items are picked and packed next business day following receipt of cleared payment.
- Items will be safely packed and sent with appropriate packaging.
- The measurements of the Sale Item are approximate.
- Photos of the Sale Item form part of the description. Due to variances in screen resolutions, devices and screens, the colours of the Sale Item may vary from the image in this listing.
- In the unlikely event that your order is not as described you must contact Bid For Good within 3 days of receipt and can return it once Bid For Good has approved the return and issued a Returns Authority (RA).
- Bid for Good is managing the sale of this item on behalf of and at the direction of the St Vincent De Paul Society Victoria ABN 28911702061 a charity registered in the State of VIC. Bid For Good is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the Item listed.
- Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Bid For Good (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the sales or the supply of the Sale Item (including but not limited to the Buyer’s or any other person’s acceptance/use of the Sale Item).
- No part of the content of this auction or associated pages (including images, video, text, design) may be used without the written permission of the appropriate license holders.